UTA’s athletic staff will see some new and old faces in different places this fall.
• Richard Kilwien will become the associate athletic director for communications Sept. 7, replacing former Director Arthur Garcia. Kilwien previously served as the assistant athletic director for Saint Mary’s College, since 2010, before joining UTA’s staff.
• Gina Giammanco was promoted to associate head athletic trainer Thursday after serving as the primary staff trainer for UTA’s softball and volleyball teams since Jan. 2005.
• Angela Perry was promoted to assistant athletic director for compliance. Perry served as an assistant coach for UTASsoftball from 1999 to 2012. She then moved to the role of athletics compliance assistant before she received her promotion. She also played for the UTA Softball team from 1995-1999 and was a letter winner each year.
• Danny Wardell was named the basketball strength and conditioning coach after serving on the UTA strength and conditioning staff since 2013.
• Andy Jarvis was promoted from assistant softball coach to associate head softball coach Aug. 15. He has been an assistant coach on the team for the last three seasons.